Social Media Marketing For Today’s Recruiter
NOTE. As you will appreciate, in the current climate we are unable to run any face to face open courses. In the meantime, for details of our online training courses, please click here.
Everything you need to know about elevating your social media strategy to find candidates and impact your business.
Who is this for?
Whether you are a novice at social media or a regular user, knowing what to post and when can be a minefield. More importantly, ensuring your social media activity impacts your recruitment business positively is vital.
So many recruiters leave the social side to chance, or simply post jobs and updates when they have something to say.
This one day workshop provides expert insights on how to elevate your social media strategy, so it builds your brand, creates a community and ultimately, drives candidates and clients your way.
This training is for recruitment leaders, recruitment marketers and those aiming to build their business and brand online.
It is not about directly sourcing candidates using LinkedIn or other platforms – head for our Candidate Sourcing training course if that’s what you’re looking for.
You’ll learn practical steps and actions you can implement straight away to improve your visibility and credibility online.
- Social Media Platform overview – what should you be using for your recruitment marketing and why? A look at what the latest trends and features are.
- Devising a content strategy – what to post, when and how often.
- Business Basics (and the science part) – making sure you work the algorithms so that you are seen by the right people, tactics to stand out, how to build your audience organically.
- Google For Jobs, Facebook Jobs – how to make sure you are showing up in the right places and how to use your job posting options tactically.
- Paid advertising – the dos and don’ts of social media paid ads; how to spend your budget wisely and interpret results.
- Using video in your social content – getting over your fear of the camera; here’s how to achieve the results you need without the blockbuster budget.
- Developing an integrated video marketing strategy.
- Finding and engaging the right people online, without being too salesy.
Christina Robinson is MD of Green Umbrella Marketing, a recognised brand known within the recruitment industry for providing social media management services, coaching, design and online marketing strategies. She provides practical digital marketing strategies that you will feel confident implementing into your business. She believes that it doesn’t matter how big or small your marketing budget is, the tools are just as accessible – you just need to know how to use them! For more about Christina visit Meet The Team.
9:30am – 5:00pm
£399 + VAT
NOTE. All delegates get a FREE lifetime full access subscription for our online training platform ku.dos.
In order to optimise your learning experience, this course is purposely run with small delegate numbers and is capped at 12. Book now to avoid disappointment!
How do I book?
Call us for an in-house quotation or email email@example.com .