Our Lead Trainer and CEO Warren Kemp is running a series of two day Mental Health First Aid courses. Being able to support employee/staff wellbeing has never been as important and challenging as it is right now.
This two-day course qualifies you as a Mental Health First Aider, giving you:
- An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support – whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix
Two-day course (two one day sessions) £300 + VAT
(Charities and self-funded individuals can apply for discretionary reduced rates)
NOTE. All delegates get a FREE full access subscription for our online training platform ku.dos.
As per all RMI courses, this comes with a 100% money back guarantee if not satisfied.
How do I book?
Please complete the booking form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call 0800 0749289 / +44 (0)1529 410375.
Call us for an in-house quotation or email email@example.com.