Learn how to screen potential candidates from a long list & then interview both face to face and over the telephone.
Significantly improve your candidate to placement ratio through greater candidate control and enhanced recruitment process.
“All around it was a great course, good references, put into great context with who was in attendance on the day. Good size class. Was very pleased. Great value for money.”
With more and more job seekers continuing to come onto the market, and seemingly happy to take any suitable job, it has never been more important to get the right information quickly. According to the AGR (Association of Graduate Recruitment) we are experiencing some of the highest ever levels of candidate drop out.
Just because they are technically competent, keen and available, doesn’t make them the right fit. Your time needs to be spent wisely and candidates both in and out of work can be a major source of information regarding your market. Remember a stunning candidate will still help open doors for you.
This course aims to give your consultants a more transparent, controlled and structured approach to candidate qualification and management, ultimately resulting in improved billings and a significantly improved candidate to placement ratio.
- Fine-tune your interviewing skills both face to face and over the phone.
- Understand the basis & structure of a well-planned interview.
- Learn how to use behavioural based questioning and conduct competency based interviews.
- Confidently gain rapport and uncover the candidate’s true motivators
- Analyse candidate information to plan effective questioning.
- Comfortably & quickly screen the candidate so you spend time with the right individuals and build long term contacts.
- Gain the confidence to know when “it’s a fit”.
- Consistently reduce candidate drop out levels including controlling the counter offer.
- Learn how to manage and control the recruitment process.
- Understand the top 6 legislations to safeguard you, your candidates and your clients.
- Compile a portfolio of interview skills and techniques to adapt to any situation.
Who should attend?
This one day course is ideal for anyone whose role incorporates candidate screening, interviewing and presentation including line managers/hiring authorities in the corporate environment. Additionally, managers and team leaders who are responsible for training their team in recruitment techniques will gain huge benefit from interviewing being broken down into manageable, understandable and measurable chunks. Or perhaps, after years of asking the same questions, you just need a refresher?
- Taking an effective job order
- Understanding which sourcing methodology to use
- Pre-screening & vetting from the CV
- Screening over the phone
- Interview structure
- Behavioural questioning & competency based interviewing
- Management & Control
- Review & Action Plan
9:30am – 5:00pm
NOTE. All delegates get a FREE full access subscription for our online training platform ku.dos.
In order to optimise your learning experience, this course is purposely run with small delegate numbers and is generally capped at 12. Book now to avoid disappointment!
As per all RMI courses, this comes with a 100% money back guarantee if not satisfied.