Increase your telephone calling success by becoming more structured and assertive
Who is this for?
This one day open training course is for business owners who want their managers, recruitment teams and individual recruiters to become more structured and assertive over the telephone with either their clients or candidates.
Aims & Objectives
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand the importance of proactivity within a fast-moving recruitment sales environment.
- Discuss and implement proactive actions, which focus on building long-term consultative customer relationships.
- Develop a ‘curious brain’ approach to gathering specific and business focused information, which facilitates, develops and progresses customer loyalty.
- Develop a positive, confident, assertive and enthusiastic calling manner.
- Deal confidently and proactively with customer objections.
- Proactively respond to closing signals and ask for a commitment.
- Plan, structure, make and analyse results focused calls which meet agreed objectives.
Developing a proactive approach:
Discusses why proactivity is critical to any business development routine.
Establishes how you can become more proactive in your approach to their market.
Start, stop and continue exercise: facilitating you to become even more proactive than you currently are.
Considers how to target different customer groups.
Focuses on the importance of attitude and personal organisation as the key to sales success.
Identifies your personal selling style using behavioural sales profiles.
Planning the call:
Provides a definition of a successful sales call.
Considers the planning stages required to make consistent and effective business development calls.
Establishes the importance of detailed knowledge to develop relationships.
Identifies SMART call objectives for proactive sales activity.
Develops assertive and focused opening statements to achieve agreed objectives.
Establishes and practises results focused questions which build on research and link to call objectives.
Identifies and practises selling personalised and added value solutions.
Managing objections and closing the call:
Discusses techniques to proactively manage objections and gain appropriate commitment.
Identifies closing techniques to ask for the business and gain objectives.
Andrew Carr is an award winning learning professional who, for the past 20 years, has worked with a variety of staffing companies across many recruitment sectors advising on and delivering results focused learning programmes. For more about Andrew visit Meet The Team.
9:30am – 5:00pm
£349 + VAT
All delegates get a FREE full access subscription for our online training platform ku.dos.
In order to optimise your learning experience, this course is purposely run with small delegate numbers and is capped at 12. Book now to avoid disappointment!
How do I book?
Please complete the booking form and email, post or fax number +44 (0)1529 309801. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call 0800 0749289 / +44 (0)1529 410586.
Call us for an in-house quotation.