Flexible Outsourced Recruitment Solutions
When every pound is a prisoner, hiring must become an investment and not a cost.
When you are reducing or evaluating your headcount, that is the perfect time to review, revise, and restructure how your business recruits, including:
Personnel, Productivity, and Profitability.
Every organisation should be asking themselves:
Is it possible to reduce or even eliminate our fixed cost base and STILL have access to a fast, flexible, scalable recruitment resource when we need it?
In a buoyant market, there is often little time or appetite to review and change in-house recruitment processes. Recruitment costs then often spiral, through going to agency too easily or by not having the right internal capability and capacity in place, and on tap.
In the current climate, the need to hire still exists (at very least, on occasion). However, the focus needs to be on driving down time to hire, cost per hire and, arguably, most importantly, upon ensuring you provide a world-class candidate experience.
We would love to have a conversation with you to discuss how a flexible outsourced recruitment solution might benefit you. Based on a wealth of in-house and consultancy-led experience, these solutions include:
- Short and long term scalable Recruitment Process Outsource (RPO) Services – fixed monthly costs with the opportunity to flex according to your needs
- End to end holistic Recruitment Process Review (RPR) and Change Management of RPR outcomes
- The upskilling of your current Talent Acquisition Team – we have been training recruiters to recruit better, including headhunting and sourcing skills since 1998
- Extending your in-house capability by providing additional contract manpower
- Campaign Creation and Employer Brand Development and Employee Value Propositions
- Market mapping, candidate pooling and pipelining
RMI first opened its doors in 1998 and, over the years, we have been helping businesses such as Coutts & Co, Telegraph Media Group, Next, Oracle and Severn Trent Water reshape their recruitment functions and, when needed, we have run that department for them. Additionally, the team at RMI has upskilled more recruiters (both external and in-house) than any other training company around today.