From Good To Great!
(Date and time to TBC – the are no upcoming dates to display at this time.)
How can YOU get to the next level of performance?
Who is this for?
So your results are pretty good, you`ve hit your targets and you`re working hard to maintain your revenue and commission. But how can you get to the next level of performance?
What behaviours do you need to accelerate your billings and get the results you really deserve?
This half day workshop is aimed at Billing Managers and Consultants who are driven to exceed their targets and who are motivated to learn what behaviours and habits are adopted by high performers.
Aims and Objectives
- Understand the personal habits of high performers.
- Identify and action work habits that ensure and maintain high performance.
- How to spot and avoid performance killers.
- Create a clear personal action plan to motivate and enhance your performance and results moving forward.
- Discover what high performers and driven individuals practise on a personal and work level.
- Attitude and behaviours which will reinforce a positive outcome even when things are not going well; how to recover and refocus to drive and achieve better results.
- Identifying clear strategies and evaluating personal behaviours that can drive great outcomes.
- Exploring activity to drive outcomes and exceed targets day to day.
- Discover the power of differentiation and influence in the workplace to become the expert in your field.
- Identify performance killers. Reverse the effects of these hijackers!
- Create and plan your personal action plan to implement and take your results to the next level.
After a highly successful career in recruitment over the past 27 years, Petra O`Hara, a qualified CIPD L&D Trainer, is passionate about motivating individuals to realise their potential and drive performance in a fun and highly participative and enjoyable way. For more about Petra visit Meet The Team.
9:30am – 1:00pm
£199 + VAT
NOTE. All delegates get a FREE lifetime full access subscription for our online training platform ku.dos.
In order to optimise your learning experience, this course is purposely run with small delegate numbers and is generally capped at 12. Book now to avoid disappointment!
How do I book?
Please complete the booking form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call us for an in-house quotation or email email@example.com.