Interactive Online Training For Recruiters
Following extensive research and your feedback, welcome to our exciting interactive online open course training programme. All sessions run for a minimum of three hours, usually from 9:30am – 12:30pm, except Mondays when it’s 2:00pm – 5:00pm. Become A Mental Health First Aider runs from 9:00am – 5:00pm on both days.
Investment cost is £579+VAT for Two Day Introduction To Recruitment, £299+VAT for one day courses (run as two half day sessions) and £179+VAT for standalone half day courses. Become A Mental Health First Aider has a special rate of £300+VAT for this two day course.
Two Day Introduction To Recruitment
- The recruitment process
- Overview of legislation
- Planning, preparation & time management
- Telephone skills including scripts
- Candidate attraction, retention & control
- Winning new business including overcoming objections
- Client attraction, retention & control
- Interview skills
- Writing effective job adverts
- Taking a clear job order
Dates: January 13th & 20th 2022; March 3rd & 10th 2022
Writing Winning Job Ads – half-day course
- What is a job ad?
- How to make your job ads stand out in a crowded market
- The factors you need to consider to ensure the right candidates apply
- Includes INTERACTIVE job ad writing and critiquing
Dates: Coming soon
Candidate Sourcing: one day course (two half day sessions)
- Know what and who you’re looking for
- Choosing your recruitment methodology
- Online, offline and blended sourcing
- What to do once you have found the candidate
- Differentiate yourself from other recruiters
- How to know if you’ve struck gold
- Includes FREE Boolean cheat sheet, job ad template & candidate engagement assessment tool
Dates: February 11th & 18th 2022
Candidate Control, Screening and Interview Techniques: one day course (two half day sessions)
- The importance of candidates
- Getting the recruitment process right
- Taking control and quality job specs
- Prioritising your jobs
- Grading candidates on paper
- Structure of a screening call
- Competency based interviewing – STAR model
- Likes, dislikes and objectives of interviewing
- Running a thorough and structured interview
- Maintaining control, contact levels and offer management
Dates: February 3rd & 10th 2022
Business Development: one day course (two half day sessions)
- What is business development?
- Choosing your focus for maximum results
- Beyond cold calls – a blended approach
- How to open sales calls with impact
- Why the best time to call is when they’re not recruiting
- How to sell without it feeling like sales
- What is account management?
- Adding value and maximising revenue
- How to turn problems into golden opportunities
- Includes FREE business development planner, guide to objection handling & account assessment template
Dates: January 28th & February 4th 2022
Winning Exclusivity & Selling Retainers – half day course
The desire for recruiters to secure exclusivity and retained work is now huge and the stakes to do so with limited vacancies out there, have never been higher
- Identify the right opportunities and the right potential clients
- Understand why and when clients consider partnering with one recruiter
- Structure and prepare your pitch
- Perfect the sales process and effectively handle fee negotiation
Dates: January 12th 2022
Head-Hunting As A Solution/Service – half day course
- Managing client expectations
- Due diligence and building credibility
- The head-hunt call and subsequent conversations
- Overcoming objections and reactions
Dates: November 30th; January 19th 2022
The Billing Manager: One day course (two half day sessions)
- Evolving as a Team Leader/Manager
- Communicating your values and vision
- What do your employees expect from you?
- Are you a Leader, Manager, Coach or Mentor?
- Effective time management
- The Importance of Motivation and Delegation
- Building a coaching culture
- Conducting competency-based appraisals
- Running one to one and team meetings
- Managing remotely
Dates: February 17th & 24th 2022
Become An Exceptional Temp/Contract Recruiter – half-day course
- What exceptional temp/contract recruitment looks like
- How to use legal requirements as business development opportunities
- The 7 step client growth process
- Working smarter to maximise your profits
- Includes FREE legal guide and charge rate calculator
Dates: January 12th 2022
Recruitment – The Legal Stuff
- Confused by ever-changing requirements?
- What every recruiter need to know from the Conduct Regs to GDPR and beyond
- This session will help you get things straight in your head – from KIDs to IR35 and everything in between
- Includes FREE at-a-glance legislation summaries and template documents
Dates: Coming Soon
Equality, Diversity, Inclusion (EDI) & Unconscious Bias
- Why inclusive recruitment is a winning strategy
- Making sure you don’t miss out on top talent
- Supporting your clients’ inclusion objectives
- Includes FREE inclusive recruitment guide
Dates: Coming Soon
Emotional Intelligence at Work – half day course
- What are the 5 elements of emotional intelligence?
- How can you use them to be more effective?
- What you can do to build your Emotional Intelligence
- Includes FREE Emotional Intelligence toolkit
Dates: Coming Soon
Become a Mental Health First Aider – two-day course
Our Lead Trainer and CEO Warren Kemp is running a series of two day Mental Health First Aid courses. Being able to support employee/staff wellbeing has never been as important and challenging as it is right now.
This two-day course qualifies you as a Mental Health First Aider, giving you:
• An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
• Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
• Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
• Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
• Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support – whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix
Dates: January 31st & February 7th 2022;
February 28th & March 14th 2022
Time Management – half day course
- How to take control of your day rather than your day controlling you
- Why working longer hours isn’t the answer
- The role of other people in your time management
- Planning tips to help you stay one step ahead
- Includes a FREE time management planning tool
Dates: December 10th
NOTE. All delegates get a FREE full access subscription for our online training platform ku.dos.
Half day & one day courses: Monday: 2:00pm – 5:00pm. Tuesday – Friday: 9:30am – 12:30pm.
Two day course: 9:00am – 5:00pm
One day courses (two half day sessions) £299+VAT; Half day courses £179+VAT; Become A Mental Health First Aider (two days) special rate £300+VAT
In order to optimise your learning experience, our courses are purposely run with small delegate numbers and are capped at 12.
Book now to avoid disappointment!
Time Management – half day course 9:30 am
Time Management – half day course @ Online
Dec 10 @ 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
Overview How to take control of your day rather than your day controlling you Why working longer hours isn’t the answer The role of other people in your time management Planning tips to help you stay one step ahead Includes a FREE time management planning tool Investment £179 + VAT NOTE. All delegates get a FREE full access subscription for our online training platform ku.dos. As per all RMI courses, this comes with a 100% money back guarantee if not satisfied. How do I book? Please complete the booking form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call 0800 0749289 / +44 (0)1529 410375. Call us for an in-house quotation or email email@example.com.