Interactive Online Training For Recruiters
Following extensive research, welcome to our exciting open course programme of interactive online training modules. All sessions run for a minimum of three hours, usually from 9:30am – 12:30pm, except Mondays when it’s 2:00pm – 5:00pm.
Investment cost is £249+VAT pp per module. £POA for multiple bookings.
NOTE. Related modules e.g. The Billing Manager: Part 1 and Part 2 are run consecutively, one week apart.
Writing Winning Job Ads
- What is a job ad?
- How to make your job ads stand out in a crowded market
- The factors you need to consider to ensure the right candidates apply
- Includes INTERACTIVE job ad writing and critiquing
Dates: September 15th, October 20th
Candidate Sourcing: Part 1 – Finding
- Know what and who you’re looking for
- Choosing your recruitment methodology
- Online, offline and blended sourcing
- Includes FREE Boolean cheat sheet & job ad template
Dates: September 25th, November 23rd
Candidate Sourcing: Part 2 – Engaging
- What to do once you have found the candidate
- Differentiate yourself from other recruiters
- How to know if you’ve struck gold
- Includes FREE candidate engagement assessment tool
Dates: October 2nd, November 30th
Candidate Control, Screening and Interview Techniques: Part 1 – Controlling the recruitment process
- The importance of candidates
- Getting the recruitment process right
- Taking control and quality job specs
- Prioritising your jobs
- Grading candidates on paper
Dates: September 22nd, November 3rd
Candidate Control, Screening and Interview Techniques: Part 2 – Getting the most from candidates
- Structure of a screening call
- Competency based interviewing – STAR model
- Likes, dislikes and objectives of interviewing
- Running a thorough and structured interview
- Maintaining control, contact levels and offer management
Dates: September 29th, November 10th
Business Development: Part 1 – Strategies for Success
- What is business development?
- Choosing your focus for maximum results
- Beyond cold calls – a blended approach
- Includes FREE business development planner
Dates: September 7th, October 19th
Business Development: Part 2 – Great Sales Calls
- How to open sales calls with impact
- Why the best time to call is when they’re not recruiting
- How to sell without it feeling like sales
- Includes FREE guide to objection handling
Dates: September 14th, October 26th
Business Development: Part 3 – Outstanding Account Management
- What is account management?
- Adding value and maximising revenue
- How to turn problems into golden opportunities
- Includes FREE account assessment template
Dates: September 21st, November 2nd
Winning Exclusivity & Selling Retainers
The desire for recruiters to secure exclusivity and retained work is now huge and the stakes to do so with limited vacancies out there, have never been higher
- Identify the right opportunities and the right potential clients
- Understand why and when clients consider partnering with one recruiter
- Structure and prepare your pitch
- Perfect the sales process and effectively handle fee negotiation
Dates: September 10th, November 5th
The Billing Manager: Part 1 – Organisation and Mindset
- Evolving as a Team Leader/Manager
- Communicating your values and vision
- What do your employees expect from you?
- Are you a Leader, Manager, Coach or Mentor?
- Effective time management
Dates: September 23rd, November 13th
The Billing Manager: Part 2 – People Skills and Change Management
- The Importance of Motivation and Delegation
- Building a coaching culture
- Conducting competency based appraisals
- Running one to one and team meetings
- Managing remotely
Dates: September 30th, November 20th
Building a Terrific Temp Desk
- What does a terrific temp desk look like?
- How to win more temp business
- Time management to help you thrive, not just survive
- Includes FREE planning and analysis tool
Dates: September 4th, Dec tbc
Building a Cracking Contract Desk
- What does a cracking contract desk look like?
- How to build your contract business
- Maximising ROI – on your time, & your relationships
- Includes FREE planning and analysis tool
Dates: October 6th, More tbc
Recruitment – The Legal Stuff
- What every recruiter needs to know
- From the Conduct Regs to GDPR
- Bringing recruitment law to life
- Includes FREE at-a-glance legislation summaries
Dates: Dec tbc
Temp & Contract Recruitment – The Legal Stuff
- Drowning in documents?
- Confused by changing requirements?
- This session will help you get things straight in your head – from KIDs to IR35 and everything in between
- Includes FREE template documents
Dates: November 24th
Diversity, Inclusion & Unconscious Bias
- Why inclusive recruitment is a winning strategy
- Making sure you don’t miss out on top talent
- Supporting your clients’ inclusion objectives
- Includes FREE inclusive recruitment guide
Dates: October 28th, More tbc
Emotional Intelligence at Work
- What are the 5 elements of emotional intelligence?
- How can you use them to be more effective?
- What you can do to build your Emotional Intelligence
- Includes FREE Emotional Intelligence toolkit
Dates: November 17th, More tbc
NOTE. All delegates get a FREE full access subscription for our online training platform ku.dos.
Monday: 2:00pm – 5:00pm. Tuesday – Friday: 9:30am – 12:30pm.
£249 + VAT
In order to optimise your learning experience, this course is purposely run with small delegate numbers and is capped at 12.
Book now to avoid disappointment!