Interview Skills for Hiring Managers – Increase Retention and Productivity – half day course – online
The very best candidates around are in high demand and short supply. And those are the ones that can make a real difference to your team, your division, and your company. Being a good interviewer means you can work out if the person can do the job. Being a great interviewer additionally means you can work out if they are going to be a good fit and add real value along the way.
- Deciding on the essentials, desirables and character needed
- Planning, preparation, process, and people
- Selling the job, the company and you, to a prospective hire
- Interviewing against KSB’s
- Competency based and behavioural based questioning
- Managing the job offer
Half day course £179+VAT
NOTE. All delegates get a FREE full access subscription for our online training platform ku.dos.
As per all RMI courses, this comes with a 100% money back guarantee if not satisfied.
How do I book?
Call us for an in-house quotation or email firstname.lastname@example.org..
For all upcoming training dates, click here.