Meet The Team
Since joining in 2006, Ken’s main focus at Recruitment Matters International has been client liaison, business development & marketing. His responsibilities now include operational management of the business in line with our strategic plan.
- Ken became a management consultant in the mid-90’s, having previously worked in book publishing. One of his achievements while operating as European MD for a major US corporation was to build the business from £1m to a highly profitable £17m in 7 years
- He has an extensive track record in sales and marketing both on and offline including as Marketing Director then Export Sales Director for Mills & Boon
- Ken was for many years an independent marketing consultant covering a variety of industries/niches including international brand licensing, website development and SEO prior to joining RMI
CEO Recruitment Matters International
Owner ku.dos training
Entered the recruitment industry in the early 90’s, setting up and running a boutique executive search firm. Warren founded RMI in 1998 and since then he has become one of the best known trainers, speakers, and advisors within the recruitment sector.
As well as continuing to run occasional retained recruitment assignments, his management consultancy and training work has involved:
- Helping grow a legal recruitment firm from 7 staff to 74, and then selling the company for an 8 figure sum
- Authoring 3 business books
- Working with recruiters from 25 countries worldwide
- Running more headhunting and business development courses than any other trainer around today
- Guest speaker at numerous recruitment industry events
- The author and voice behind ku.dos a 24/7 learning platform
Stewart Stone FCIPD
Trainer: Management & Leadership
Stewart delivers a number of courses including ‘Introduction To Management’, ‘Inspirational Leadership’, ‘Two Day Introduction To Recruitment’ and ‘Candidate Control, Screening & Interview Techniques.’
Here is Stewart in a recent Q&A session with Holly:-
- Stewart started his recruitment career in 1985 with operational roles with Hays, Harrison Willis and Executive Connections.
- He joined Accountancy Additions (the second largest part of Michael Page International) in 1996 where he was Director of Internal Recruitment and Training until 2007.
- Stewart specialises in management training and leadership development.
- Whilst working to the highest of professional standards, Stewart shuns jargon and looks to understand what his clients really want and aims to exceed their expectations.
Sarah “H” Gordon
Trainer: Sourcing; Business Development; Equality, Diversity & Inclusion; Emotional Intelligence; Legal; Temp/Contracting Recruitment
Courses that Sarah delivers for us include ‘Candidate Sourcing,’ ‘Business Development,’ ‘Equality, Diversity, Inclusion (EDI) & Unconscious Bias,’ ‘Recruitment – The Legal Stuff,’ Writing Winning Job Ads,’ ‘Time Management,’ and ‘Become An Exceptional Temp/Contract Recruiter.’
Here is Sarah in a recent Q&A session with Holly:-
- Sarah started her recruitment career in 1996 as a temp consultant for Brook Street building industrial and commercial desks, before joining Josephine Sammons where she held a position on the Board of Directors until 2015.
- Throughout her time at JS, she also maintained a ‘hands on’ delivery role (temp & perm), personally generating over £1/2 million per annum.
- Since then she has been delivering training and mentoring to the recruitment sector, helping recruiters grow their business and their professional reputations.
- Sarah is an Oxford law graduate, has achieved a CIPD Post Graduate Diploma in HR Management, and has a particular interest in all things legal and compliance.
Want to join our team?
You will need to be genuinely world-class and add real value to the expertise offered here. Interested? Call Ken on +44 (0)1529 410375 to discuss further.