Recruiting for Recruiters
With twenty years as a company training, coaching and mentoring people in the industry, we would like to think we understand more than most what it takes to make the grade – whether that be as a Resourcer, Researcher, Consultant, Manager or Director.
Our service comes with unique benefits to clients.
For a flat fixed fee of £5k per placement (regardless of salary or position) our clients will receive:
- Two days onsite training for your people within the business (not just the placed candidate)
- Two days training for your new key hire on RMI open courses
- Six weeks mentoring support for your new hire and their line manager via telephone and email
- Six weeks guarantee, with a FOC replacement or 80% rebate throughout the guarantee period
- Twelve months off-limits from date of hire including employees approaching us from a client company
- Free graduate/rookie placement – we will introduce people new to the industry to you 100% free of charge
We believe things work best when kept straightforward and transparent. To that end, every client of RMI’s training division will be on our off-limits list too. And to keep things simple, any company having used RMI for training since November 1st, 2017 is on that list until November 1st, 2019 even if you don’t hire us again.
If you know us in person or by reputation, you will know that our advice is on point and impartial.
When you want a confidential discussion about your current situation and your future then we will be delighted to do so. And if that means suggesting you stay where you are because you are onto a winner, we will.
If our advice is to move on we will be happy to help if we can. It’s fair to say our name in the industry might open a door or two you can’t do for yourself. And it will be a door or two in confidence – we don’t do “spray and pray.” When we place you, you will get 6 weeks mentoring and a minimum of two days training too.
Recruiting for Recruiters?
We will pull out all the stops for you whether you are an employer or employee – we prefer to call our service “Recruiting for Recruiters.”