Best Practice – Legislation & Compliance – half day course – online
If you have ever felt slightly overwhelmed or scared by the seemingly ever-changing stream of legal requirements when it comes to all things recruitment, don’t worry – you’re not alone. This course is for the people who want to do things in a fully compliant and best practice manner, but feel they need help understanding exactly what that means in practical terms for their organisation. Led by a CIPD qualified Oxford law graduate with over 25 years’ experience in recruitment, who understands that what recruiters need is practical advice from someone who has ‘been there’. (Sarah successfully implemented processes and procedures that passed an Employment Agency Standards Inspectorate surprise inspection, met the GLA Licensing standards, and consistently achieved ISO 9001:2008 certification with no non-conformances.)
- What’s the worst that could happen? – the consequences of getting it wrong
- What’s the best that could happen? – the advantages of getting it right
- Demystifying the jargon – types of contract, employment status (including IR35), etc.
- Key legislation (Conduct Regs, AWR, WTR, GDPR, Equality Act and many more)
- Practical application – some ideas on how to create processes that make compliance easy
- How to use the legal/compliance stuff to win more business and build your brand
- Participants will get a free legal guide, and a list of useful resources
NOTE. All delegates get a FREE full access subscription for our online training platform ku.dos.
As per all RMI courses, this comes with a 100% money back guarantee if not satisfied.
How do I book?
Call us for an in-house quotation or email email@example.com..
For all upcoming training dates, click here.