Running a Search Desk – Retained Recruitment – in-house one day course – online or face to face
Why is it that some recruiters can work on a retained basis at very healthy fees and others work at a low end contingent fee option in a multi-agency shoot out situation? Well, we don’t want to pop a retained recruiter’s balloon, but it isn’t because they are better or special or gifted. Indeed there are loads of contingent recruiters who are much better recruiters. It’s in the sell and positioning of the service.
- Is it all a bit of polish and smoke and mirrors for huge fees?
- Setting you and your business up for success in the world of retainers
- How to secure retained mandates with clarity and confidence
- What the offering to the client looks like from A-Z
- Repeat business – landing and expanding as a trusted advisor
- Tools and tactics to manage multiple assignments
- How to approach potential candidates
- The art of persuasion – turning a ‘no thank you’ into a ‘yes please’
- Building a bench of passive candidates
Note: This course is run on an in-house basis. Please contact us to discuss availability.