Talent Acquisition & Candidate Sourcing Techniques (for internal recruiters)
It’s a fact that more and more organisations are increasing headcount with their internal recruitment teams and/or putting more emphasis on reducing recruitment costs. That then increases the pressure on the team to deliver better candidates than ever before (with speed often high on the agenda) while significantly reducing their reliance on agencies. That’s a tough gig!
With more and more competition for the best candidates around, sending some InMails on LinkedIn and placing an advert on a few job boards isn’t going to cut it. With as few as 25% of the market actively seeking a move, you can do three things.
- Be more attractive and get quicker and slicker at getting in front of those people before everyone else does.
- Use tactics and techniques to get in front of the passive candidates and the non-lookers.
- Develop talent acquisition processes to give your stakeholders a strong flow of prospective hires (especially in high demand, short supply roles).
This fast paced, content packed, interactive one day course will address all of the above for you.
This one day course content will include (non-exhaustive):
- The difference between candidate sourcing and talent acquisition
- Tactics to identify and approach high demand, short supply candidates
- Writing winning adverts
- Software available for recruiters (e.g. email & telephone number finding tools)
- When and how to use video
- How to have candidates coming to you via social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
- Use Boolean logic and X-ray techniques to find information & people
This course is delivered by our CEO, Warren Kemp. For more information on Warren, please visit Meet The Team.
9:30am – 5:00pm
£349 + VAT
NOTE. All delegates get a FREE full access subscription for our online training platform ku.dos.
In order to optimise your learning experience, this course is purposely run with small delegate numbers and is capped at 12. Book now to avoid disappointment!
How do I book?
Please complete the booking form and email, post or fax number +44 (0)1529 309801.
Call us for an onsite quotation.