Attending an open course is not only a highly cost effective way of learning, it also gives you a chance to interact with your peers from other organisations, taking on board their viewpoints and experiences. In order to optimise your learning experience, most of our courses are purposely run with small delegate numbers and are generally capped at 12. Book now to avoid disappointment!
2018 sees RMI entering into its 20th year of training and coaching recruiters. For our founder and CEO, Warren Kemp, that’s around 30,000 hours of stand up training, sit down one to ones and group coaching. If business books are to be believed, then that makes him a triple world class trainer!
To celebrate the milestone and to help you help your team, in 2018 Warren is running a series of three day, two night all-inclusive Train The Trainer Bootcamps.
The Bootcamps include:
- 30 hours of participative learning over the three-day boot camp
- All meals, refreshments & hotel accommodation
- Maximum of four ‘trainees’
- Additional RMI trainer to support specific sessions/coach you
- Final session (with a live audience) filmed and professionally edited for you to take away
- Telephone & email support from Warren for 12 months critiquing your content/writing help/agony uncle
- Quarterly face to face hook-ups
- With lifetime access to ku.dos – currently, 20 hours of movies – 60 hours of ready-made training for you to facilitate with your team
To find out more and to understand if it is right for you, call Warren direct on 07976 828637, email [email protected] or contact us here at HQ.
30 hours over the 3 days
NOTE. All delegates get a FREE LIFETIME full access subscription to our online training platform ku.dos.
In order to optimise your learning experience, this course is purposely run with small delegate numbers and is capped at 4. Book now to avoid disappointment!