Attending an open course is not only a highly cost effective way of learning, it also gives you a chance to interact with your peers from other organisations, taking on board their viewpoints and experiences. In order to optimise your learning experience, most of our courses are purposely run with small delegate numbers and are generally capped at 12. Book now to avoid disappointment!
Increase your sales success by becoming more consultative, focused and assertive during face to face meetings
Who is this for?
Sales professionals who have a good working knowledge of how recruiters add value to their client base and wish to further develop their relationship building and influencing skills.
Also individuals who wish to become more consultative in their approach to developing client relationships, particularly face to face.
Individuals who wish to be more focused and assertive when meeting clients face to face.
Aims & Objectives
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand the importance between a transactional and consultative sales approach.
- Develop behaviours and qualities of a successful consultative sales professional.
- Understand the benefits of undertaking a client meeting from both a client and recruiter’s perspective.
- Understand the agenda of different buyer groups and be able to adapt your approach to increase influence.
- Confidently ask for, plan and proactively manage a successful client meeting.
- Build rapport by conducting and using research gained prior to the meeting.
- Use questioning techniques to identify specific and relevant client needs and problems ensuring that solutions are relevant, personal and add value.
- Understand why active listening is important in building a consultative sales approach, and be able to develop inter personal and active listening skills.
- Understand the difference between discounting and negotiation, with a focus on gaining mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Overcome client objections and gain commitment by successfully closing the meeting.
Building influential relationships:
The difference between transactional and consultative sales
Developing a consultative approach
The importance of adding value
Buyer types, understanding their agenda and how to maximise influence
Structuring a successful client meeting:
Why should we meet – the benefits
How to assertively ask for a client meeting over the phone
5 Part meeting structure, including:
Planning and preparing for a sales meeting
How to build rapport and gain client engagement
The importance of body language in building rapport
The importance of questioning techniques to build knowledge and identify client needs
An introduction to SPIN© advanced selling
How to use features and benefits to add value to any solution
Proactive negotiation, overcoming objections and closing the sale are part of the structure.
Andrew Carr is an Institute Of Sales Management (ISM) Sales Master Practitioner and award winning learning professional who, for the past 20 years, has worked with a variety of staffing companies across many recruitment sectors advising on and delivering results focused learning programmes. For more about Andrew visit Meet The Team.
9:30am – 5:00pm
£399 + VAT
NOTE. All delegates get a FREE lifetime access subscription for our online training platform ku.dos.
In order to optimise your learning experience, this course is purposely run with small delegate numbers and is capped at 12. Book now to avoid disappointment!