Welcome to our new open course programme of interactive online training modules. All sessions run for a minimum of three hours, usually from 9:30am – 12:30pm, except Mondays when it’s 2:00pm – 5:00pm.
Attending an open course is not only a highly cost effective way of learning, it also gives you a chance to interact with your peers from other organisations, taking on board their viewpoints and experiences. In order to optimise your learning experience, most of our courses are purposely run with small delegate numbers and are generally capped at 12. Book now to avoid disappointment!
- Know what and who you’re looking for
- Choosing your recruitment methodology
- Online, offline and blended sourcing
- What to do once you have found the candidate
- Differentiate yourself from other recruiters
- How to know if you’ve struck gold
- Includes FREE Boolean cheat sheet, job ad template & candidate engagement assessment tool
One day courses (two half day sessions) £299+VAT
NOTE. All delegates get a FREE full access subscription for our online training platform ku.dos.
As per all RMI courses, this comes with a 100% money back guarantee if not satisfied.
How do I book?
Call us for an in-house quotation or email firstname.lastname@example.org.