Welcome to our new open course programme of interactive online training modules. All sessions run for a minimum of three hours, usually from 9:30am – 12:30pm, except Mondays when it’s 2:00pm – 5:00pm.
Attending an open course is not only a highly cost effective way of learning, it also gives you a chance to interact with your peers from other organisations, taking on board their viewpoints and experiences. In order to optimise your learning experience, most of our courses are purposely run with small delegate numbers and are generally capped at 12. Book now to avoid disappointment!
- What is business development?
- Choosing your focus for maximum results
- Beyond cold calls – a blended approach
- How to open sales calls with impact
- Why the best time to call is when they’re not recruiting
- How to sell without it feeling like sales
- What is account management?
- Adding value and maximising revenue
- How to turn problems into golden opportunities
- Includes FREE business development planner, guide to objection handling & account assessment template
One day courses (two half day sessions) £299+VAT
NOTE. All delegates get a FREE full access subscription for our online training platform ku.dos.
As per all RMI courses, this comes with a 100% money back guarantee if not satisfied.
How do I book?
Call us for an in-house quotation or email email@example.com.