Welcome to our new open course programme of interactive online training modules. All sessions run for a minimum of three hours, usually from 9:30am – 12:30pm, except Mondays when it’s 2:00pm – 5:00pm.
Attending an open course is not only a highly cost effective way of learning, it also gives you a chance to interact with your peers from other organisations, taking on board their viewpoints and experiences. In order to optimise your learning experience, most of our courses are purposely run with small delegate numbers and are generally capped at 12. Book now to avoid disappointment!
- Evolving as a Team Leader/Manager
- Communicating your values and vision
- What do your employees expect from you?
- Are you a Leader, Manager, Coach or Mentor?
- Effective time management
- The Importance of Motivation and Delegation
- Building a coaching culture
- Conducting competency based appraisals
- Running one to one and team meetings
- Managing remotely
One day courses (two half day sessions) £299+VAT
NOTE. All delegates get a FREE full access subscription for our online training platform ku.dos.
As per all RMI courses, this comes with a 100% money back guarantee if not satisfied.
How do I book?
Call us for an in-house quotation or email email@example.com.