Recruitment 101 – Two Day Introduction To Recruitment
Starting a career in recruitment is both challenging and exciting. For a business owner making a new hire has risk attached – and not just financial. After all, your new recruit will be taking YOUR reputation to market every day. Get them off to the best start possible with all the basics of recruitment outlined, explained, and taught from an expert trainer.
- Getting the basics right – process and legislation
- Clients – Business Development and Account Management
- What you need to know and ask when taking a job brief
- Candidates – Sourcing, approaching, and converting
- What you need to know and ask when screening a candidate
- Writing effective job adverts
- Control – keeping on top of things – being productive and consistent
Two day course (two one day sessions in consecutive weeks) £579+VAT
NOTE. All delegates get a FREE full access subscription for our online training platform ku.dos.
As per all RMI courses, this comes with a 100% money back guarantee if not satisfied.
How do I book?
Call us for an in-house quotation or email firstname.lastname@example.org..
For all upcoming training dates, click here.