Business Development – Building A Sustainable Pipeline – one day course – online
Business Development is one of the toughest roles in recruitment. Talking to a candidate who has applied for a job, or you have a job to outline to someone isn’t that difficult. The real skill comes in the match. Opening up a conversation about helping a company recruit better – when they likely have a PSL and/or an internal recruitment team can be confidence sapping. There is an art to business development that can be difficult to master without training (and perseverance!)
- The tactics, techniques, and timing of super billers
- Understanding what your end game should look like
- Building a consistent process to achieve that end game
- How and when marketing and sales come together
- Making your telephone calls effective and productive
- Keeping things alive when your prospect pushes back or says no
- Why understanding your ROI changes the way you work with clients
- Deciding when and how to work ad hoc contingent, PSL, exclusively and/or retained
- Making sales relational not transactional
- What to do and say with your regular follow up calls and emails
One day course £299+VAT
NOTE. All delegates get a FREE full access subscription for our online training platform ku.dos.
As per all RMI courses, this comes with a 100% money back guarantee if not satisfied.
How do I book?
Call us for an in-house quotation or email firstname.lastname@example.org..
For all upcoming training dates, click here.